SF-LUG the names on this list-followup 1.

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:30:14 PDT 2014

Alex also let me know grantbow at ubuntu.com was bouncing. It was my mistake
for letting it expire in the launchpad group. I will never miss an
expiration notice again. I filed a ticket with rt at ubuntu.com and it was
fixed. It will be back online within 48 hours. Thanks for letting me know.

I accepted a position Application Support Engineer III with safeway.com
working in Pleasanton starting Mon, Sept 28th. Dylan Reinhold referred me,
a dvlug.org attendee. I don't get my first paycheck until Oct 9th. I'm
struggling in more ways than one until then.

-- Grant