SF-LUG the names on this list and Linux Pro magazine for September

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:11:16 PDT 2014

Thanks bobbie...
Hope you don't mind we will use this thread to also remind everyone that
the SF-LUG associated Linux Sys.Admin 101 Class will meet today 15:00-17:00
@ the Western Addition Community Tech. Center in downtown S.F. on Turk St.
/Gough~/Laguna St.s right across from the park...
Two blocks west of VanNess St. ...

Sign-in (with whatever name you want) @ front desk and come through to the
back we are in first classroom...

People from last nights Linux meeting @ NB will be there & ALL are
welcome...

We are currently working with CentOs & Debian software...

Message ends.
send me their name and I will add it to my list.
>         I will forward any mail sent to me to be posted to my little list.
>
>         I am digging thru my old contact list and if I have mistakenly
> put you on this list and you are not a LUG member please Let me know
> so that I can remove you from the list which I am keeping on a template
> form.
>
>         So I am have that out of the way let me tell you that Linux Pro
> Magazine is on the stands Issue 166 for September 2014
>         The DVD of the month is Fedora 20 on one side and CentOS 7 on
> the other side.
>         There are as usual interesting articles one is on what Red Hat
> is doing.  One on Cinnamon and Mate, another to introduce the LXQT and
> one about XFce.
>         Featured articles cover systemd and networkd. the Meson build
system,and using Perl to set up a responsive web site.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*