[sf-lug] [JOB POSTING] Linux System Administrator, Berkeley, $55K +

jim jim at well.com
Fri Oct 12 16:21:16 PDT 2012

    curmudgeons are welcome and with thanks.

    some years ago those who were active decided
on the current job posting policy: gotta be in
ASCII text format, no more than five paragraphs,
must state position title, city location, and at
least the lowest salary range (this because of
some postings that specified a range from ...
to ...).
    One poster specified the SF city's minimum
wage. I don't know who might have applied.
    I figure let 'em post. We have the opportunity
to ignore, to apply and demand more, to take a
low price and try to negotiate something else....