[sf-lug] Got a brand new white board to give away as I cannot feasibly use it

Andrew Udvare audvare at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:46:33 PDT 2012

Hi all,
I bought this white board

http://www.amazon.com/Quartet-Standard-Classroom-Whiteboard-EMA406/dp/B0002LCU1Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350077850&sr=8-1&keywords=quartet+4x6

It is way too big for my needs and it is basically just taking up space in
my place (a not very large apartment).

I am more than happy to give it out for free to a local school that needs
it or similar. It's still in the box, never opened.

Please let me know. Call me at 510-612-5965

Just so you know, it's quite large: ~80 x 55 x 3 in and 40 pounds. You will
definitely need a decently sized vehicle for this to fit (or I suppose you
could put it on top of a vehicle).

Andrew