[sf-lug] virtualbox - windows xp - problem to connect to Internet (Microsoft Explorer)

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 02:13:56 PDT 2012

Yes I did assign it manually. At the beginning of the Installation it asked me for the network details and when I tried to skip it it did not allow me to so I just copy the info from the Linux set up. The IP is wrong than? If so, to what shall I change it?

Many thanks,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi