[sf-lug] Linux Pro magazine had a defective Knoppix 7!

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sat Aug 18 15:03:40 PDT 2012

Hi LUGgers,
     That was issue 137
     Fortunately no one got a copy from me while I was
bringing it to the meetings  but buying the new copy
of Linux Pro issue 141 with Fedora 17, I found a whole lot of
references to the matter in Klaus Knopper´s column.
     I did a sha1sum on my copy which was defective too so I
downloaded both the DVD and CD isos for 7.0.3 and checked
them to be sure I had good copies.
     I will have all these available for inspection or use at the
meeting on Monday night.  Or if you want a copy I will have
a few.

     The defects in the magazine supplied copy may be why I had
to use more than Knoppix to fix my problems with my over-partitioned
hard drive a month or so back.

     Bobbie Sellers