[sf-lug] First peek at the Intuit notebook donation

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 19:00:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

This weekend, Partimus Board member Elizabeth Krumbach and I moved the
Intuit notebook computers from their temporary home at Albert G. Stoll's
office, where they were received while school was out of session, to the
Creative Arts Charter School, a public charter school in San Francisco's
Western Addition.  The blog with pics is here:

http://blog.partimus.org/?p=357

Thanks to Elizabeth Krumbach for helping us get them over there, and thanks
to Intuit for the great donation!  Thanks also to Jim Stockford for hooking
us up with Steve Camuti, who carried the ball at Intuit to get this
wonderful donation!