[sf-lug] Hello

Samir Faci samir at esamir.com
Wed Jul 4 20:44:20 PDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

   I actually just moved to the general area myself.  Just south of
San Francisco (San Mateo/Foster City depending on who you ask ).

I used gentoo for about 5 year or so.... I moved over to a mix of Arch
/ Ubuntu now depending on what  I
want to do with the machine.

though +1 for gentoo if you have the patience for it.

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Andrew Udvare <audvare at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I am new to the area (living in Berkely, working in SF). I have been
> using Linux for years and have been using Gentoo since 2007. Any fellow Gentoo
> users here?
>
> I was lucky enough that my new job let me install Gentoo natively on the
> Macbook Air they gave me (what a hassle too, but it's worth it!).
> --
> Andrew Udvare
> http://andrew.udvare.com/

Samir Faci
*insert title*
fortune | cowsay -f /usr/share/cows/tux.cow