[sf-lug] Fedora dealing with UEFI

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jun 3 21:31:44 PDT 2012

Seems to have somehow ended up in offlist private mail.  (Please do not
move an onlist public thread to offlist private mail unless you actually
have a need for privacy, and then please explain why that is.  The
reason I participate in public threads is to have a public discussion.)

----- Forwarded message from Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com> -----