[sf-lug] SF-LUG & BALUG: System OS upgrades *soon*(?) - volunteer(s)?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Mon Jan 23 22:18:25 PST 2012

    Say what you will; i say michael is expert, a
whiz, even.
    I say you are, too, and thanks for the recommend.
I'm pondering.

    Just in case it isn't clear to anyone, "vicki"
is the hostname for the box per the base debian
system. We used XEN to create two guest VM systems,
one for SF-LUG.com and the other for BALUG.