[sf-lug] SF-LUG & BALUG: System OS upgrades *soon*(?) - volunteer(s)?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jan 23 20:30:21 PST 2012

Quoting Brian Morris (cymraegish at gmail.com):

> I meant Debian, such as OSU Open Source Lab, a repository of many Distros
> (Linux and BSD), running Debian oldstable.

You are continuing to gloriously ignore upthread context.

I conclude that you wish to hold some entirely different conversation,
presumpably with someone else, as I have not finished with the one I
actually addressed.  (Yes, I did indeed advise you to kindly move along,
sonny.  Astute of you.)

> This sounds rather derogatory to me. Why spend time and money on labour if
> before you  have need to ?

Heavens, I would not _dream_ of dissuading you from running 4.0/etch's
unmaintained Apache 1.3 packages in 2012.  You go right ahead and do that.