[sf-lug] Remote access to Microsoft Windows server

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:57:23 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Ken Shaffer <kenshaffer80 at gmail.com>wrote:

>   I also finally bit the bullet and removed my laptop Windows hard disk and
> replace it with my external Ubuntu disk,

That is what it is about for me, always wedging in GNU-Linux wherever I can
and always moving away from Microsoft Windows, even if it is only a
centimeter at a time.

I used no Microsoft Windows from 2001 to 2009, but then I went to work in an
all-Microsoft Windows shop, and I had to hold my nose and use Microsoft
Windows, but that doesn't mean I am not going to fight the borg every day
every way that I can.