[sf-lug] cookies in Ubuntu

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:58:50 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 6:48 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Quoting Brian Morris (cymraegish at gmail.com):
>
> > Is there or could there be a way to make this all simple for the
> > end-user...
>
> Once Mozilla Foundation is independently funded and no longer subject to
> moderately severe conflict of interest[1], maybe they will integrate
> NoScript, AdBlock Plus, CustomizeGoogle, and Beef Taco into Firefox, and
> further integration and polishing work done that might succeed in making
> it all 'simple for the end-user'.

****Why couldn't Linux distributors do this integration?

The reason I tried Ad-Block-Plus and NoScript was independent developers and
distributors of Firefox browser for obsolete versions of MacOS.

My point was to make it so easy for people to install the stuff that it
would get popular.
Toward this end, your short list in the paragraph directly above is plain
and to the point ...

Brian