[sf-lug] Sunday July 3, 2011 SF-LUG meeting

Paul Ivanov pi at berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 27 16:51:47 PDT 2011

Bobbie Sellers, on 2011-06-27 14:33,  wrote:
> Paul is the person who believe C is the punk programming
> language and that HTML 1.0 was the best.  I meant to ask him
> which giant robot was portrayed on his sweatshirt.

Hi Bobbie and everyone else,

it was very nice getting to chat with you last week. If the shirt
I was wearing was blue, it was likely the mecha[1] version of the
statue of liberty designed for the EFF and dubbed "Liberty Mecha"
[2]. If it was a black shirt, it was a Vitruvian robot schematic
that was from the 2001 Botball competition at NASA Ames [3].

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecha
2. http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/02/new-liberty-mecha-t-shirts-and-posters
3. http://www.botball.org/

best,