[sf-lug] Answers at Ubuntu.com

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 23 21:09:20 PDT 2011

Hi Ken,

Thank you very much for your summary. I'm having a hard time following
where you are contributing your work and where others might go to do
what you have done and/or support you in your work.  Here are some
URLs that come to my mind when reading your description:

http://launchapd.net - questions sections of various source and binary packages.

http://ubuntuforums.org

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com

I appreciate the efforts you are making and invite you to participate
with the http://ubuntu-california.org team which has IRC discussions
on freenode.net in #ubuntu-us-ca channel (24x7 discussion, Sun 7PM
meetings every other week) and share with our mail list.
happy to do what I can to help you in your efforts. There are many
different ways to contribute to Ubuntu. Local Communities like the
California Team are designed to "help groups of Ubuntu fans and
enthusiasts work together in regional teams to help advocate, promote,
translate, develop and otherwise improve Ubuntu. Our worldwide network
of LoCo teams is providing a strong backbone to our already vast and
extensive Ubuntu community." https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams

Cheers,

Grant Bowman <grantbow at ubuntu.com>
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrantBowman