[sf-lug] Answers at Ubuntu.com

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:51:28 PDT 2011

Hi Grant,
Clicking on the technical questions link on ubuntu.com leads to the Ubuntu
section of launchpad at https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu, which is where
I've been spending some time.  I took a quick look at the
ubuntuforums.org(from the community support link at
ubuntu.com), but found the interface less convenient for me to work with --
maybe just because I was less familiar with it.  I'll definitely check out
the IRC and the other sites you mentioned.
Ken