[sf-lug] picture organization Bill and Dog

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:24:39 PST 2011

What if what you want is the one picture of Bill and the Dog together and it
has been a year since you have seen them ?

The only problem I have with your making the copies is if I decide I am
doing something with the picture and I want to clean it up. But links have
problems too (hard or soft ? either way can cause problems) . If you have a
separate db then you pick the picture from either set, it points to the same
file, so editing is ok.  I still put copies in favorites folders though.

If there is some way to intersect the two categories so as to select items
in both categories only when desired then that is good. A smart program
given solo picture of each of bill and a particular dog finding pictures of
them together