[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting this Sunday 2 January 2011

ron wellman wellmanron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 12:31:45 PST 2010

I'm coming in with two laptops this sunday; the new one I bought from
Zareason, which has some problems that didn't get resolved (longterm) when I
took it back three times. the second one is a thinkpad T42 that has
windowsXP installed for school. no longer going to classes, no longer need
MS and hoping that this older laptop will handle a new install. And I'm
interested in at least a Knoppix disk, and hopefully an Ubuntu one too.

Last summer someone asked me to report on my experience with Zareason. I
don't know what to say. Their talk is good though.

   Yes the usual low key meeting from 11 AM to 1 PM, nominally,