[sf-lug] Truck for schools

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 13:04:37 PST 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are going to be moving more equipment again this weekend,

Many thanks to Jim Stockford, for showing up at 10:00 a.m. at the Oakland
Museum of California to pick up machines to install Linux on for public
schools!  We were able to get several monitors, some of which we gave to our
primary equipment donor, ACCRC.org, which monetizes the monitors.  We
probably gave about $100.00 worth of monitors today to ACCRC.org, which
means that we will have just that much in value coming back to our schools
in terms of equipment.

Thanks, Jim, for your time and truck today!