[sf-lug] Truck for schools

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:05:02 PST 2010

Hi,

We are going to be moving more equipment again this weekend, and if anyone
has a truck that they could supply from 10:00 to about 1:00 pm or so, that
would be great!  We will be going to the Oakland Museum of California at
1000 Oak Street in Oakland at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, 11/20/10, and picking
up some monitors and computers, and returning to San Francisco by about
10:45 or 11:00 or so, where we will drop off the equipment at the Creative
Arts Charter School at 1601 Turk Street.  If you have a vehicle and can
volunteer, I would be very grateful!