[sf-lug] Request for bid

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 17:07:52 PDT 2010

One little tidbit that I left out of my original email:  Al Stoll's phone
system runs on Linux.  Initially, some of the staff had a few problems with
glitches, but the staff just recently had a training, and they are seeing
that the system provides for a great deal of flexibility in routing calls
and otherwise managing calls, and so Linux now seems to have gained a good
reputation here in the office.

And Al is absolutely stoked by what he saw of the Linux computers at the
Creative Arts Charter School.

So we are moving forward slowly.  Very.  Slowly.