[sf-lug] droid phones: HTC or Moto?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 11:46:36 PDT 2010

Hi Jim,

I am writing this email from my Motorola Droid.  The Moto Droid is not as
fast as an HTC Incerdible but the Moto Droid has a hard keyboard, whic I
really like.  At first, I thought that the Moto droid keyboard might be hard
to use, but after just 3 minutes of practice, I was comfortable and fairlyh
accurate with it.

And yes all Android phones can gat BASH terminals, although you don't
immediately have root