[sf-lug] droid phones: HTC or Moto?

Nathan Hoover nathan at foo-o-rama.com
Tue Jun 29 13:10:31 PDT 2010

If I were getting an Android phone, I'd look for one that has (or could
easily be upgraded to) the Android 2.2 (Froyo) release. It's got a lot of
good new features, not least of which is full Flash 10.1 support (as opposed
to the hokey Flash Lite that's in previous versions). It might not be
critical for you but it's a nice to have when browsing the web from a mobile
device. I'm partial to it since I work for Adobe. :)

Nathan