[sf-lug] Help moving Linux computers today

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 06:39:50 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am going to be moving Linux computers today from 10 am to 12 noon today.
A hole just opened up in. My schedule, and I have to take advantage of it,
which is why the last minute notice.  If you would like to help, please just
show up at the KIPP school at the corner of Geary and Scott at 9:55 am.
Please feel free to call me from 9:55 on at 415-351-1300.  I will not be
reachable, unfortunately, via phone or email or text until 9:55.

Thanks eith