[sf-lug] New Open Source Software Proposal

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Tue Mar 16 11:41:36 PDT 2010

Makes sense.

I guess I was largely thinking of the Fuse idea as a means to enable the
tool to do browsing of the remote FS.  (And making a Fuse FS out of it
would be an elegant way of accomplishing it, since then the remote data
could be read/written with standard Unix userspace tools.)

But I guess as long as the tool provided some means to perform that
functionality, it doesn't really matter that much how it's done.

DR