[sf-lug] Has anyone configured a HP LJ P1006 to Ubuntu 9.04 or 6.06?

Mikki McGee mikkimc at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 14 06:56:42 PDT 2010

Hi, all;

    Well, I blundered again.  I bought a HP LJ P1006, forgetting that
Hewlett Packard refuses to support Linux. I was reminded of that when I
asked HP for some help.  I am using eeeBuntu 3.1, which I am told is
Ubuntu 9.04.  The desktop computer is comfortably 6.06.

     have been trolling the internet, as best I can, and come up with a
configuration note for Ubuntu 9.10 being configured for this printer.
Before I start doing things, I would like to know, has anyone configured
a HP LJ P1006 to Ubuntu 9.04 or 6.06?

Bless All

Mikki