[sf-lug] DSL suggestions for San Francisco

Romel Jacinto penguin at techbandit.com
Wed Feb 24 09:19:45 PST 2010

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:04, vincent polite wrote:

> Does anyone have any recommendations for Residential DSL Services in San
> Francisco, Pacific Heights?

I've been with Sonic.net for the past year and have been very happy with
them. I'm located in the Mission and I'm not certain that Sonic covers
Pacific Heights, so you'll need to check directly with them.

Prior to Sonic I was with Speakeasy for 8.5 years. I did not have
any technical or service issues with Speakeasy; their prices were too high
for me.

Sonic Details:
http://sonic.net/solutions/home/internet/

--