[sf-lug] DSL suggestions for San Francisco

Thomas DiZoglio tomdiz at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 15:00:24 PST 2010

Hi,

I have used "http://www.speakeasy.net/" since 2002 and I have been very happy with there service. I have 6MBIT DSL service with 4 static IPs and running 2 linux boxes with email and web services off of that for $115 a month. They have great customer service too. I use phone and website/email for support.

Also, I have a wide open linksys wireless AP on haight street and I have got a few letters from MPAA and RIAA for this - telling me I'm responsible for hat happens on my open network. Speakeasy has stood by me and only sent a few letters throughout the years to please close it, but never enforced it. I'm a believer in open internet and they have yet to shut me down. That's all I want to say about that.
t0md