[sf-lug] Introducing Myself

David Hinkle hinkle at cipafilter.com
Mon Feb 15 10:45:02 PST 2010

I did actually go to college for a semester, but my parents ended up declaring bankruptcy that year and I had to withdraw.  I don't usually mention it, but I had a blast.  It just wasn't in the cards for me.    Sometimes I think about going back, but it's such a time commitment, such a big chunk to carve out of your life, especially considering I already have an established career.

David