[sf-lug] Installed OpenWRT on WRT54GS v1.0 - sweet! :-)

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 23:49:01 PST 2010

OpenWRT works very well on most versions of the Linksys WRT54G series but v5 and v6 are exceptions because of severely restricted memory. ddWRT has a micro version that works for these versions. I've not long ago flashed OpenWRT onto a WRT54Gv3 and onto a WRT54GL, and ddWRT(micro) onto a WRT54Gv5. All three seem to work well. I have some notes pertaining to these experiences which I'm happy to share if anyone wishes them.
cheers,
alex

a_kleider at yahoo.com