[sf-lug] experienced tech. editor and sf-lug member seeking work

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 09:14:24 PST 2009

Hi Owen,
Where have you been looking? Definitely remember to post your resume on Craigslist every 3 days. That seems to be how often the allow you to post.

Also, the economy is getting much better. Last year at this time, I had several jobs pulled out from under me. Now I'm doing bit work and getting referrals to other potential clients.

Vince