[sf-lug] experienced tech. editor and sf-lug member seeking work

Owen Pietrokowsky opietro at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 22:51:49 PST 2009

Thanks to sf-lug members for your recent advice on used laptops. I got my laptop working a few days ago, and it was an excellent learning experience. On a somewhat different subject, I am looking for tech. editing work. and any leads would be very much appreciated.

I have over five years of editing experience in technical and
scientific fields, including editing hardware manuals, technical
bulletins and similar materials. I have done volunteer editing on the
OpenMoko Freerunner web site. I have written summaries of scientific
talks for the Materials Research Society and edited material for
Springer Science publications. Also, I have worked with Manufacturing
and Field Service in the EDA industry.

Owen Pietrokowsky
Editor, writer
Biotech, high-tech, linux, materials science
opietro at yahoo.com