[sf-lug] [LINUX USER QUESTIONAIRE] What makes a true Linux user?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 28 11:26:18 PDT 2009

Quoting Andrew E (andrewevansc at gmail.com):

> LOL!!!! And your chemistry answer of elements and their percentages has
> ANYTHING to do with Linux?!

I'd explain the joke, but unfortunately that tends to destroy the humour
value.  For others, presumably.

> The questioner details that they are interested in "group identity".

I'm guessing that my calling into question the fundamental assumptions
behind the questionnaire's design and wording went right over your head.

> Tell a Linux guru....

Oh, _do_ tell me all about Linux gurus.  This'll be good, I'm sure.