[sf-lug] [LINUX USER QUESTIONAIRE] What makes a true Linux user?

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:24:22 PDT 2009

Ask 10 Linux users this question and you'll get 14 different answers.

I believe Rick's answer here, Andrew, points to the chemical makeup of
humans, but bear in mind that I failed biology three times in college.

A true Linux user is one who truly uses Linux.

Next question . . . [although forgive me for my morbid curiosity regarding
where this questionnaire may be heading]

Larry Cafiero