[sf-lug] Fwd: All-in-One-Printer Recommendation

Kevin J. Smith kevinjsmith+lug at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 11:10:55 PDT 2009

I've read that some of the Canon Pixma series All-In-Ones work OK now that
Canon decided to sort of open up their drivers.

This blog has some more info/HOWTOs on the Canon Pixma series Linux support
-  http://mp610.blogspot.com/

I just picked up a Canon Pixma MX310 AIO (refurbs were going for $35 on
Newegg when I ordered)