[sf-lug] Installing Apache, PHP

Andrew E andrewevansc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 19:32:56 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

I've been on the list for awhile, but this is my first post. I am going to
install PHP on a Linux/Apache server. The newest version of PHP is 5.2.8 .
Has anyone run into any issues that I should be ready for when installing
this version of PHP or any general snags?

I'm working on a freshly set up Linux+Apache server, so it's still default
everything. I really don't want to mess this up as this is my first project
in my new position. Then comes installing Magento, but that's a whole other
can of worms...

Thank you,

Andrew