[sf-lug] ISPs that are good for Linux

Kevin J. Smith kevinjsmith+lug at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:24:02 PST 2009

I think Christian was asking due to the often Windows-only software that
some ISPs demand you to install in order to support you. I don't really have
any suggestions - maybe check with UC Berkeley to see if they offer low-cost
dialup - I know my alma mater (Michigan State) used to provide that for
local residents.

-KJS