[sf-lug] ISPs that are good for Linux

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 21:12:13 PST 2009

I don't think there's much reason to pick one ISP over another based on what OS one is using
...but
sonic.net is a company that I've found pleasant to deal with, and if you are a customer of theirs, they'll let you log onto a bash shell on their computer. Sort of fun to try out although after the first time the thrill wears off..

a_kleider at yahoo.com