[sf-lug] Requesting help reinstalling Ubuntu

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Dec 1 03:18:06 PST 2008

Quoting Gloria Bromberg (muymuy1109 at yahoo.com):

> I'm aware I can go to an Installfest hosted by the CABAL; I'd prefer
> to get this done in SF if possible, and not have to schlep down the
> Peninsula. I also know about the St. Anthony Tech Fair on 12/6, but I
> don't qualify as low-income.

If it'll help with the shlepping annoyance, I'm perfectly glad to pick
people up at Menlo Park CalTrain for CABAL, and make sure they get back
to BART or CalTrain at the end of the evening, i.e., by driving them and
making sure they catch their trains.  (CABAL meets at my wife's and my
house, in the Menlo Park foothills.)

My telephone number (cellular) is on the Web pages.

--
Cheers,                "I'm sorry Dan, what's right isn't always popular,
Rick Moen              and what's popular isn't always right."