[sf-lug] Requesting help reinstalling Ubuntu

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:28:18 PST 2008

Gloria --

I don't know how far you want to travel -- you say you don't want to schlep
down the Peninsula -- but you're welcome to bring it to our LUG meeting
which I am announcing this evening to the SF LUG list with details below.

The Felton Linux Users Group will be holding its meeting on Saturday, Dec. 6
from 2-6 p.m. at the Felton Fire Station, 135 Kirby Street in downtown
Felton (that's in Santa Cruz County). There's no set theme for the meeting,
but we'll probably still have some Ubuntu 8.10 trials and tribulations to
discuss, along with introducing Fedora 10.

Everyone is welcome, and for more information you can e-mail me at
lcafiero-at-fixedbylinux-dot-com.

Thanks.

Larry Cafiero