[sf-lug] [PYCLASS] request to film class

jim jim at well.com
Sun Oct 5 21:41:17 PDT 2008

   i am generally supportive of your various
efforts, including DTP. i am not comfortable
with the video idea for this python study
group. i think it will be a distraction of
a nuisanceful sort. i hope you do not bring
your camera.
   asheesh, i think, should have several
votes to my one, so if he likes the idea,
you know how i stand (not liking but
accepting asheesh's override).