[sf-lug] [PYCLASS] request to film class

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 20:56:20 PDT 2008

hi

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Alex Kleider <a_kleider at yahoo.com> wrote:

> my interest in coming is for Asheesh's python class, NOT for a photo shoot.
> I laud your efforts to promote foss, etc; So don't misunderstand.
> My motive is not to thwart you. It's just that my identity is irrelevant to
> what you are trying to accomplish.

Okay, so I won't interview you.  But I would like to at least have you in
the frame, if only in a pan of the room to show who was there.

And yes, this film project is all about building community video assets to
use in creating digital stories.  This is not about your identity.  This is
about the class.

c u