[sf-lug] Improve disk performance.

phillip tribble phillip.tribble at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 07:49:46 PDT 2008

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Disk_performance_on_the_Eee_PC

***NOT ONLY FOR THE EEE PC, BUT ANY PC***

This is an interesting concept that I developed for my home and work
computers. I am able to save space and write changes to any location that I
choose on my filesystem. This tutorial is great for emulating RAID and a
system restore like feature on Linux. This shows how fexible the GNU OS is.
This tutorial will be helpful for people to save space or want to install
another hard drive into a computer without redoing partitions.

--
Phillip Tribble
Rushers Blog