[sf-lug] [Fwd: Boycott Windows Media Center]

John Reilly jr at inconspicuous.org
Sun Jun 15 18:30:41 PDT 2008

This is really more an issue about content owners trying to control when
and how you watch their content, in this case NBC.  If people really
care about watching NBC content at a time that is convenient to them,
they should complain to NBC - they are really the ones whose "mind" you
need to change regarding drm use.

just my 2c
jr