[sf-lug] linux world, lcd projector...

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:24:48 PDT 2008

Hey guys,

I will be at Linux World in San Francisco and helping out the
Clonezilla/DRBL team visiting from Taiwan on August 6th.  However,
they would like access to an LCD projector for their BoF talk that
night.  I was wondering if anyone here had one, and was willing to let
us borrow it for a few hours?  We would return it that night and would
only need it for about 12 hours (to be safe).  Any help is appreciated
:-)  Thanks!!!
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen