[sf-lug] reminder: St. Anthony's FOSS demo Saturday; set-up tomorrow (Fri)

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:35:11 PDT 2008

Hi,

Daniel Gimpelevich just brought it to my attention that there is a typo in
my reminder below.  The set-up will occur tomorrow, Friday June 6.  The
actual event will occur on Saturday, June 7.

On Friday, June 6 at 2 pm we will start to load stuff and take it to St.
Anthony's Foundation at Golden Gate at Jones.  We hope to leave the school
by 2:30, because we _must_ be done with set-up at 4:45.

On Saturday, June 7, we will start prepping at St. Anthony at 9:00 a.m.  The
event will run until 4 pm.  We will need to take stuff back to the school
from St. Anthony beginning at 4 pm.  We hope to have all of the stuff back
at the school and all the boxes configured and the Edubuntu lab running
again by 5:15 (we are borrowing components from the lab to do our work at
St. Anthony).

Sorry for the mix up, and thanks to Daniel Gimpelevich for finding that
error!