[sf-lug] Which CMS ? Drupal, Joomla, Mambo, PHPNuke or PostNuke?

Jim Cortez jim at jimcortez.com
Sun Mar 23 22:07:56 PDT 2008

If you are thinking of using PHPNuke, I would use Nuke-Evolution
instead. I used PHPNuke on a site I managed for 2 years, there are way
too many security holes and issues with it. Evolution is PHPNuke with
multiple security fixes and plugin ports. Don't think that your site
would be too small to be attacked, I started receiving automatic PHPNuke
attacks after 1 week of having it up! I have heard that other CMS's you
mentioned are more secure and well structured.
Good Luck!
Jim

http://www.nuke-evolution.com/