[sf-lug] Which CMS ? Drupal, Joomla, Mambo, PHPNuke or PostNuke?

Clyde Jones slash5toaster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:05:29 PDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 9:16 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Mar 2008, Clyde Jones wrote:
>
>  > I know the request is kind of general, but I don't have any specific
>  > requirements nailed down (death to a project) and I am trying to gather
>  > some preliminary information.
>
>  Of these, you don't list WordPress.  I suggest that for sites where your
>  requirements are simple and the users aren't very technical.
>
>  -- Asheesh.

Thanks!
 I had taken a brief glance at Wordpress, but I didn't pursue it for
two reasons.  First, I understand there are some serious security
holes in wordpress and second it seems to be geared towards bloggers
and not other types sites.  The CMS packages I listed seem to be
geared towards generic content which is what I need.

Thanks

--
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With
our thoughts, we make the world.