[sf-lug] Who has the pressed Ubuntu CDs in their colorful sleeves?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:54:53 PST 2008

hi,

I am going to be speaking to high school students on Thursday, March 6, and
I thought that it would be great to give out the colorful Ubuntu CDs that
Sameer Verma had given to someone.  I last saw these CDs at the St.
Anthony's Foundation Tech Day on 12/15/08.  I think that on March 1, Karl
Robillard of SAF mentioned to me that he had these CDs, and that he was
going to bring them out, but I am not sure if that happened.  Did anyone on
this list see those CDs being given out at the March 1 SAF event?  Thanks
either way.