[sf-lug] Who has the pressed Ubuntu CDs in their colorful sleeves?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Mar 4 07:16:12 PST 2008

    karl did indeed bring them out. in putting things into
the _VERY_ temporary storage area that have to be
cleared out, i included the remaining CDs (about 20
or so).
    i'd say to heed rick moen's warning (re lugradio)
that giving away free cds tends to be wasteful (i'm
guessing highly so) in that people take anything
that's free but ignore it immediately after getting it
and forever more. i wouldn't want to call such folks
"leeches", of course, but it might be helpful to
qualify those to whom you give away the cds.